Field Application Engineer
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of more than $ 24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location / Division Specific Information
Within our EMEA Materials & Minerals Business Unit we are looking for an experienced and motivated Field Application Engineer, product line Gauging (Link to Gauges) and if required extending to other product lines.
How you will make an impact
As Field application representative in this position, you will be responsible for delivering and build service excellence over and above our customer expectations.
What you will do
- Represent our company in a positive, professional manner in all dealing with Thermo Fisher Scientific customers, both external and internal.
- Own and deliver service commitments and execute on installations, calibrations, preventative maintenance, training or basic repairs.
- Responsible for providing services remote or at site within the agreed conditions; sets the accurate priorities.
- Service reporting, documentation and creation of protocols to specification on internal and customer needs.
- Maintain high level of customer allegiance by building strong customer relationships and promoting on excellent customer experience.
- Partner with our commercial colleagues to deliver customer deals that can be implemented profitably and meet / exceed customer expectations.
- Responsible for optimization and accuracy of the provided tools and consignment stock.
- Help on continuous improvement through our Practical Process Improvement Business System